- With Nancy – Mon/Wed/Fri9:00 am
- With Nancy – Mon/Wed/Fri10:00 am
Challenges participants to improve strength, endurance, balance, and coordination with just enough dance, music, and fun to add pep and energy to your day!
- 9:00 am: higher intensity, includes floor work
- 10:00 am: lower intensity, standing & seated ball routines
- With Di – Mon/Wed/Fri2:00 pm
- With Suze – Mon/Fri3:00 pm
- With Rogelio – Tue/Thurs10:00 am
Muscular Strength & Range of Movement is the SilverSneakers® core class for total body conditioning. The instructor guides you through functional, daily exercise activities with resistance tools to be used at your own pace. This class helps improve overall strength, flexibility, posture and balance. This class can be done seated.
- Tue8:30 am
Yoga focuses on full body flexibility and deep breathing. An excellent class for everyone…and a great stress reliever too! Class participants work primarily on a mat on the floor.
- (PF3 Special) With Heber – Mon5:30 pm
- With Di – Tue and Thu5:30 pm
This class is HIGH energy and loads of fun! Tone It Up will challenge participants to tone-up and strengthen muscles with a complete body workout. The fast pace will also add the cardio element for burning calories! Join in for a great end of the day ENERGY BOOST!